Water & Sewer Utilities
Information related to Water and Wastewater Rate Study:
- Water and Wastewater Rate Study FY 2021/22 - FY 2025/26 (PDF)
- Prop. 218 Notice - Proposed Water and Wastewater Rate Increases Public Hearing (PDF)
- Prop. 218 Notice - Se llevará a cabo una audiencia pública para los aumentos propuestos en las tarifas de agua y aguas residuales
Look through the following information related to your water and sewer utilities:
- Discontinuation of Residential Water Service (PDF)
- Tenant Service Application (PDF)
- Water Rates (PDF)
- Water and Sewer Billing and Payment Policies (PDF)
The City of Arroyo Grande is pleased to offer the convenience of the online payment options for City Utility (Water and Sewer) Service.
You may access your City utility account and pay online from the convenience of your home or office, any time of the day, seven days a week. Just click on Pay Online to sign up for online access or to make a payment.
For questions or assistance, please contact the Administrative Services Department at (805) 473-5438 during regular business hours.
Features of Online Payments for Utility Bills - Water & Sewer
- Pay your current Utility Bill online
- View details of how to read your Utility Bill
- Receive email notifications when statements are
- Available online
- Receive customized information from the City
- View previous and current bill statements
- Convenient access - any time of the day, seven days a week
Policy on Discontinuation of Residential Water Service
On September 28, 2018, the Governor approved Senate Bill 998 (SB 998), which requires water suppliers to have a written policy on the discontinuation of residential water service (shutoff) and provide that policy in English, Spanish, Chinese, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Korean, and any other language spoken by 10% or more of the customers in the water supplier’s service area. This policy went into effect February 1, 2020. Below is the policy in the respective languages: